Friday 25 December 2009

Yay for Christmas Gifts!

I've recived some really great Christmas gifts this year. Here are a few of my favorites:



1. My first Ipod. I recieved a blue ipod nano from my grandmother and I've spent the day loading songs onto it. My sister knew what I was getting and gave me an armband and protective cases for it.

Get it here: Apple iPod nano 8 GB Blue (5th Generation) NEWEST MODEL


2. Petite Sweets- a cookbook for all things yummy and small. I can't wait to try out the maple frangle recipe. When I do I'll be sure to post it here.

Get it here: Petite Sweets: Bite-Size Desserts to Satisfy Every Sweet Tooth

3. A book by one of my favorite authors- I, Alex Cross by James Patterson. I love love love James Patterson and can't wait to read (and review) it.

Get it here: I, Alex Cross

4. A GPS for my way too directionally challenged self. Seriously drive me two miles out of town and spin me in a circle and its as good as dropping me in a foriegn country.

Get it here: TomTom XL 340-S 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

5. A rollable keyboard that I can plug into my laptop. I think this is a great idea since my keys keep popping off.

Get it here: Virtually Indestructible Key Board USB Win/os/linux/msd:grandt

6. A game I love to play and have wanted for years- Loaded Questions. Its a good get to know you game but  just as fun to play with people you know well.

Get it here: Loaded Questions

7. Some gorgeous skirts, sweaters and turquoise tights.

As for what I gave the family:

Sister- Uni baseball tshirt, postcards for her collection and makeup
Mom- Cato's gift card
Dad- (I hate crocs so his gift went against my better judgement). Camoflouge Crocs

Share, share! What are your favorite gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.