Tuesday 29 December 2009

This Chocoholic Has Had TOO Much...

...chocolate and other goodies over the holidays. Combine that with no real exercise since exam week and we've got a disaster. That being said I'm trying to tone down the goodies while I tone up myself. After all, the fiance will be home in 8 months and I can't be looking like a slob!

I've discovered the Healthiest Walking Workout and I started that today.



Todays workout was the Fat Torch Walk. While I could definitely tell I was out of shape, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I struggle with monoty so having to walk at the same pace for the middle 15 minutes got kinda boring so I ended up running for part of it. That might be what made the last five minutes seem super long.  Stay tuned for tomorrows workout: Belly Blast Routine.

(By the way, my sister got me an ipod armband for Christmas and I used it for the first time today and I loved it. You feed the strap through the ippod case it comes with, out your ipod in, and wrap it around your arm. And your good to go! I'm actually still wearinng it now. I'm wondering if I push it high enough up my sleeve and turn the ipod upsidedown, so that the headphone cord comes out the neck of my shirt if I could wear it while baking. You can get yours here: yooZoo Lightweight Adjustable Workout Armband for Apple iPod nano 3G - Midnight Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.