Friday 25 December 2009

Best of 2009: Gift

I'd planned out this post before the recent events. Previously I'd thought some wise advice from fellow bloggers about how to deal with my parents and how to approach marriage was the best gift I'd ever recieved.

Well, now it takes a close second to the best birthday/christmas all in once gift I've ever recieved- Mike  asking me to marry him. I know that sonds cliche, but the man I I'm with was "Mr. I'm never gettting married". He tells me that ten years ago, he would have picked a one night sand over a lifetime of happiness. He told all of his friends he would be the last to get married. All but one minister is. As he's currently in South Korea, there's still time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.