Thursday 10 December 2009

Best of 2009 Challenge: Music

I'm suppoused to pick my favorite album of 2009 for this one but I don't really have a favorite. I can tell you about my favorite songs of the year.

In no particular order:

As stated in a previous post I love Darius Rucker's Forever Road.Listen
This song  makes my "best of " list becase it reminds me of the way Mike and I work things out.

Lonestar's Amazed  Listen.  He sang this song to me. It always reminds me of him.

Joey and Rory's Cheater Cheater. Listen.  I should probably clarify that this song in no way reminds me of my current relationship! Its a cute song, fun to sing in the car. And Joey and Rory are such a cute couple.
I've also had a Kid Rock obsession this year as well. Maybe due to bamajam. I've listened to and loved everything from All Summer Long to Half Your Age.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.