Wednesday 30 December 2009

Been in a Crafty Mood Lately

So I've been on the hunt for new scrapbooking and cardmaking goodies.

Last night that meant I stumbled onto The Best Scrapbooking Supplies on the Web. This site has a great variety of tools, paper, and embellishments for scrapbooking and cardmaking. And I love thier online tutorials! Now, I haven't bought anything from here but I did build a huge wishlist last night!

And today that meant a trip to Hobby Lobby. And today was the perfect day too as they had a 1/2 off sale on all  things stamping and scrapping! I walked out with a set of red prescored cards, a few cool papers, cupcake stamps,cupcake stickers, valentines sticker, ink, and a clear mounting block for $25! Score!




Too bad most of the stuff I need to complete a project with is already back at school. I did make a cute "I love you" card to send with the fiance's belated Christmas present. But of course I forgot to take a picture of it. Hopefully it'll make it back home (it'd better!) and I can post the picture of it then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.