Saturday 26 December 2009

Thoughts on Sherlock Holmes

My mom and I went and saw Sherlock Holmes tonight. We paid $2 a seat. It was nice.

The movie had a good storyline and great actors. Although it wasn't quite what I was expecting I'd say it was a success.

Some parts of the movie were slow. My mother commented that she especially didnt like the slow motion fight scenes. Basically, Sherlock would explain how he would take down someone in slow motion before the scene actually happend. I'm not a fanof that technique either. I don't like to be drawn out of the story.

Overall, I enjoyed the movie and it was well worth the two bucks. Have you seen it? What'd you think?

Previews for other movies that interested me included the Sorcerer's Apprentice and The Bounty Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.