Monday 14 December 2009

"American Night" in Glasgow

Tonight may have been our last "Amercian" themed dinner in Glasgow. Most of us are headed home at the end of the week- to GA, SC and CA. Others are just home for the holidays and then back for a second semseter at Uni. Some of the girls and I made chili and cornbread.




Yum! Well, mostly. I was a little dissapointed in myself for not seasoning the meat when I browned it. But the mixture of Balti sauce, chili powder, onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and beans made up for it.




And of course the cornbread was heavenly as always. My Australian friend Aoife has fallen in love with it and has asked us to send her some once we're  back home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.