Wednesday 2 December 2009

Howdy

Since this is my first post in this blog I wanted to introduce myself and what I hope to do here. I'm a woman with tons of goals, ranging from new recipes to try, books to read, novels to write and businesses to start. I've got tons of interests. I'm currently pursuing a BFA in Writing and minoring in Marketing and History. Fun stuff. I love every bit of it.

Here, I'm hoping to share my interests, track my goals, and flag up interesting things. As I have two other blogs at the moment (one of which pays), this ones a little lower on the totem pole of priorities but I'm going to do my best not to abandon it.

I hope to "get started" with more interesting posts by tomorrow night.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.