Thursday 24 December 2009

Its Christmas Time!

I spent the day in NC yesterday at my mom's parents. M grandad just had knee replacement surgery, there were 2 extra kids as my uncle recently gained two stepkids and my grandmother got me the same jacket she got me last year.

I did get to talk to my fiance today though. Its Christmas day in South Korea- very early Christmas day. I feel bad that he is spending it alone. This is the third Christmas since we've known each other that we haven't been together. That means we haven't spent a Christmas together yet. Back in the spring we made a bet as to whether we'd be together now. I bet we would, he bet not. He won. 

I'll update you on the Christmas goodies tomorrow. I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.