Friday 11 December 2009

Best of 2009: Place

Hmmm. Whats been my favorite place of 2009? I could probably list quite a few. (My fiance *sqeals* hates my inability to pick one thing.)

I love Greenville, SC. Its a vibrant city thats not too big. I could live there for years. Theres always something to do, from the mouse scavengar hunt, indoor putput and outdoor theater. Its really a lovely town.

The spanish restuarant I went to for my birthday last night was amazing. Cafe Andulaz. A tapas restaurant. I had amazing honey chicken and caramel cheesecake and raspberry/rum drinks. Yum. The atmosphere was nice too. Very warm cozy and lively. It was very welldecorated. I loved that there were big comfy pillows on the booths. If you're ever in Glasgow I HIGHLY recommend it.

But my FAVORITE place in the whole universe?



Why that'd be the only planet with water, oxygen and CHOCOLATE. Planet Earth. We live in a magnificent place, one of God's wonderful creations. But we need to protect this place. We cannot afford to lose the only planet with chocolate.

Joking aside, we need to take better care of our Earth. We need to reduce, reuse, recycle and rethink. We need to reduce our comsumption and garabge, reuse things we have, recycle things we can't reuse. But most importantly we need to rethink the way we live. We can't keep putting toxins into our bodies, into the Earth. We have to cut down on the pollution thats made with the production of consumer goods, cut down on the resources we use, and the toxins that go into these products.

Wanna learn more about how to save my favorite place?

http://www.storyofstuff.com/
http://www.algalita.org/pelagic_plastic_mov.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.