Sunday 8 August 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

I want to apologize for my blog being boring lately and my over reliance on memes, but the fact is my life has been fairly uneventful. But, in two more weeks it will be a whirlwind again, so just hang in there with me and hopefully the posts will get more interesting.


Getting to know YOU


1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
NO!


2. What's the last concert you've been to?
BamaJam (Alan Jackson, Kid Rock)

3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom?

Was the Golden Girls in the 80s? If not the Crosby show?
4. Were you named after anyone?
Nope.

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
Sometimes

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
crafts, reading ,cooking, school work, wedding planning

7. What is your favorite department store?
Maybe Kohls

8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
Eyebrows , or maybe my legs

12 comments:

  1. We had some of the same answers. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Golden Girls was in the 80's. (1985-1992...I Wikipedia-ed it ;).) Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose Kohl's too. I get drawn in by the Kohl's cash and all those coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still watch the Golden Girls reruns totally a fun show!! I love Target and Khols....so fun....
    Loved your answers
    Super cute blog
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. About to go click on all your wedding planning links! I am getting married next year =D

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting to know YOU is SUPER interesting..:-)

    Thanks so much for playing..Great answers!!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by to see your answers! I love Kohl's too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, I love Kohl's (and Golden Girls)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Golden Girls was amazing!I agree about moustaches too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great answers... I love the Golden Girls and I still watch reruns when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoy GTKY Sundays. It is just fun questions and answers.

    We are moving to Florence SC. It is an hour from Myrtle Beach. I am glad to be going back to the south.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tell you, this is a small world. Do you think that I will like it?

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.