Monday 17 May 2010

A is for Accident Prone

I am very accident prone.

I am so accident prone that I have become numb to the fact. Seriously, I run into doors and don't even notice it anymore. My fiance and I were in Gettysburg once. We were in a cute shop and on our way out I ran into the door and kept walking. My fiance stopped and looked at me.

                       "Are you okay?", he asked.
                       "Yeah. Why?"
                       "Uh...You just smacked into that door."
                       "Oh."

Apparently, I ran into him many times on that trip as well. No clue.

When I was a child my dad would look at me playing and ask me how I got a certain brusise. My response "what bruise? where?"

When I was  or 5 years old  I fell of my mother's bed and broke my collarbone. I fell all of the time as a child and she would usually laught at me until I started laughing back. This time she laughed for about ten minutes straight before she realized something was really wrong.

Freshman year of highschool. I wore my "hooker heels" as my fiance calls them (knee length black boots) and a cute skirt. Cue the rain. I walked into lunch, very confident and flaunting my stuff- or lack thereof. And slid and busted my tail on the cafeteria floor.

I recently registered for wedding gifts at William Sonoma. My friends were very skeptical about this process and about encouraging anyone to buy me gifts from there because everything in the story is freaking breakable. "You know no one on your side of the family is going to get you anything from there, right?". Shut up.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute way to start the ABC challenge! I look forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super accident prone too!

    You can try to be more careful, but it doesn't do any good. I blame gravity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Gravity, she gets blamed by everybody. Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.