Sunday 9 May 2010

Finally Added New ATMS

I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to do all the bloggy things I thought I would. If you remember way back when I used to post abour  my ATM (at the moment) favorites and then add them to the rotating widget at the top.

Today I added:

Bride Magazine- I recieved a subscription as part of my entrance fee to a wedding expo. They've got some cute ideas- that have spurred much less expensive ideas of my own

Merci Chocolate- This stuff is absolutely amazing. When I registered at Target I got a coupon for a free 20 piece box. 7 different chocolate flavors. I'm hooked. Whenever I have a house, all of my guests are getting a box of this on their pillows. Mmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.