Friday 7 May 2010

5 Question Friday with My Little Life

Once again, this are from My Little Life

1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?


I was sitting on a barstool. My younger sister wanted my seat. She bit my hand and latched on. Then she picked up her feet and hung from my arm. She must've been about 4.


2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)

The thing that first comes to mind is kickiny friends older brother in the balls when he came to pick her up.

3. Where do you like to go to relax?

The beach, the pool, the lake....basically by the water



4. What was the last thing you won?
100 save the dates from Vistaprint




5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?

Ummmmm Smarter than a 5th grader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.