Monday 31 May 2010

5 Question Friday 4 Days Late

I'm late with  5 question Friday at My Little Life, but I love answering questions so I figured I'd do it anyway. Besides, once you hear my travel disaster story you won't hold it against me.

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?

 Ha. Several things- from skydiving to starting an Etsy shop. Ok the Etsy shop is mostly a motivational/time mangagement problem


2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?

Hmm...usually I'd say books, but now it'd probably be his wedding gift


3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?

Slides

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast? Usually sweet but lately (over the past year or so) I am not able to do sweet things early in the morning. But I always love choclate chip or reeses pancakes. And french toast. Just for dinner.

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
 
I'm in between really. I hate messes and clutter, but I tend to get a little sloppy when I'm busy and then clean  it all up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.