Friday 14 May 2010

Five Question Friday with Little Life

Its Friday! That means its time for Five Question Friday with My Little Life. Oh and my 100th post is coming up soon? What should I do to celebrate?


1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?

We've been long distance so long, so DATE NIGHT PLEASE! please?

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Nope


3. What is your favorite flower and why?

Snapdragons. Theyre so unique and come in a range of colors .And when I was a kid I'd make up stories about them coming to life.

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?

Don't listen to everyone's opinion about your relationship. All that matters is yours and his

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
 
1. Pay off my student loans.
2. Pay off his student loans.
3. Buy a bug convertible.
4. Take a vacation.
5. Buy somewhere to live in greenville, and a house in the mountains

What are your answers?

1 comment:

  1. I have a blog award for you on my blog. Its slightly less annoying than a chain letter.
    http://jenniferkloos-ruiz.blogspot.com/2010/05/take-one-pass-it-on.html

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.