Monday 14 June 2010

Two ATM Favorite Quotes and One More ATM Favorite Food

These quotes come from the book Five, that I bought at a Starbucks. Its one of those quotes, inspitational books that trys to help you map out your next 5 years- hence the title.

Quote #1: "The human man is the fastest-working, coolest-running, most compact and efficent computer ever produced in large quantities by unskilled labor" - Bob Moawad

Quote #2: "I get up every morning determined both to change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planing the day difficult." E. B White

Food:

I am loving Haagen- Dazs Vanilla and Almond ice cream treats. Creamy vanilla ice cream coated in hardened chocolate and almond bits. Mmmm. I think I'm developing a thing for almonds lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.