Friday 11 June 2010

4 ATM Favorites

Drink:
The Sand House (sandwich shop) makes the best lemonade I've ever had. I had a glass today. It is more sour than sweet, which is just the way I like it.

Cereal: 
Kelloggs Almond Flakes. Well, I know they're Kelloggs and I know they've got almonds in them but I can't read the korean to tell you for sure. These  things are amazing. Perfect amount of sweetness for a cereal and the almond bits leave the milk tasting almondy. Especially good with cut up bananas.

Website:
I haven't gotten to try any of the recipes on here yet but I can't wait to. How to Eat a Cupcake has some great recipes (cupcakes and other goodies) as well as a neat search tool that lets you search by baked good type or by flavor.

Meal:
I have no clue where I went for dinner last night but what I had was so amazing I wish I would have taken a picture. We ordered the potatoe sampler and the sausage sampler. We were served three amazing types of potatoes (oven roasted, loaded potato skins and something reminiscent of Bojangles potatoes) and  a big platter of 4 or 5 scrumdiddlyumptious types of sausages. I ate and ate and ate. Mmmmm.

I just realized that my 4 new favorites all deal with food and can't be added to the carousal. Must mean its time for dinner. Tootles.

PS: E is for week is quickly approaching and I'm running low on ideas. Suggestions appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. im starving after reading your post.. please do visit my blog... random stuffs are there.. if you follow then im more than happy to follow you back.. :) http://www.shannsuck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! Thank you for coming to visit me, so I could find your blog and return the follow ... :)

    foodfloozie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    @ Yenta Mary- thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.