Sunday 6 June 2010

It was oh so very nice

We walked in and I looked up. Sparkly chandeliers hung from the ceiling, posh puffy black chairs lined the walls and tall golden mirrors stood infront of them. We sat down to wait and were offered drinks. I went first. A young woman clad in leggings, a black skirt and a sparkly jersey with the word "Seniors" emblazoned across her chest cut and styled my hair. I've been told that the most style savvy people wear shirts with English on them. I bet I must look super cool.

It was the nicest salon I've ever been in, yet we both got our haircut for $15 total. I usually pay $12 for mine alone. This- from a place where shoes are usually $138. I don't understand it.

3 comments:

  1. hey! thanks for following me, i'm following you back!

    have a good day!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from Lady Bloggers Society! Super wonderful blog!! :)

    - Meg

    [Life of Meg]
    www.megnificentlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by ladies! and thanks for following Teresa!!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.