Monday 14 June 2010

101 in 1001

I've heard many people making a bucket list and I've seen several bloggers (especially this one) make a 101 things to do in 1001 days. I'm making a list, but I need some inspiration. I've got big things like visit Vegas, and small things like make a scrapbook. But I'm stuck on number 75. I need 25 more goals. I want to focus on more smaller or inbetween things because I know I'm getting married in 100 and so something days and after that our finaces will be tight. BUT I don't want to stop myself from dreaming big, so I do want bigger things on the list.

Have you made a list? Whats on it? What things do you want to do in the next 1001 days? If you've blogged about it, please leave a comment sharing your list. If you haven't- what are your top ten things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.