Thursday 3 June 2010

5 Question Friday with My Little Life

Happy Happy Friday! Its Friday afternoon where I am so I'm going to go ahead and post these from My Little Life. I'll link up when its your Friday.

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?


Doubtful. But I might add on Marketing, instead of just minoring, but then I wouldn't be able to graduate early.



2. What do you love most about your home?

Ummm....I don't have my own home yet, but I'm loving my dorms big closets. Right now, the best thing about the apartment in South Korea is that my hunny is here too.



3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
Romance, mystery, historical fiction, fantasy, any combination of the above.


4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
Hmmm...taste wise or concept wise? Concept wise probably would be chocolate covered crickets or sushi, taste wise it would have to be either mayo green beans



5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
 
Gilligan from Gilligan's Island. Hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.