Friday 11 June 2010

Five Question Friday

Yay its Friday! Which means its time for Five Question Friday with Little Life. Maybe this week I won't forget to link up.


1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?

Someone  you can trust, confide in, and sit around doing nothing with.

2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?
A $45 spa package. Luckily, I was able to resell it for the same price
3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?
yes, several. but at the moment I can't recall a specefic one

4. What is your favorite theme park?

Dollywood. I love the indoor rollercoaster .I also haven't been in ages

5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
 
No, and I don't plan on it.
 
What are your answers?

1 comment:

  1. Don't watch someone else give birth! Its so gross.

    And I'm totally checking out that food website right now.

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.