Monday 9 August 2010

Would you like to be a guest poster?

I'm looking for someone to write a guest post to be posted on August 24th (14 days from now!!!) when I am traveling back to the good ole USA.

The post can be about anything- your favorite recipe to make for loved ones coming home, the recipe for the food you miss the most when you're gone, a travel story (good or bad), your dream vacation....ANYTHING.

If you want to post or have any ideas, please either leave a comment or send an email to rachel.beasley AT converse.edu

If you send me an email, please put "guest post" in the subject line in case your message ends up in my junk mail.

I can't wait to see what ya'll are  thinking!

3 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I would LOVE to guestpost for you, but unfortunately I am at a point at the moment where I am not sure what will be in two weeks time (or where I'll be myself).
    But if you don't insist on my writing being strictly something that happens just that day and if it can also be something "time-less", so to speak, I'd be happy to help you out!
    Send you an email shortly to discuss this further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you going in the US? Have a great time!

    I would love to guest post for you at some point, but I'm not sure about this time around. The boys are starting school right about the time you'll need this and I have a feeling things are going to be crazy! Keep me in mind for future guest posts though, I'd love to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be happy to do a guest post for you or help out in some way. Do you have a particular topic in mind? Any ideas?

    I still feel like I'm getting to know you and your blog but I could maybe touch upon the success of making lists (which I know you do have) or something about cooking or something about growing older with grace as I'm figuring out how to do.

    Just let me know if I can be of assistance for you in August or in the later future.

    Mandy

    littlebit.mandy@gmail.com

    www.mandylifeafter30.com

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.