Thursday 19 August 2010

Happy Friday!

This weeks featured follower is a blogger who I am pleased  to follow in return. I look forward to all of her posts- most of which tantilize my tastebuds.

This week's feature follower is.....

*DRUM ROLL*

the beloved Yenta Mary of Food Floozie!

Mary describes a Food Floozie as....

 "'floo·zie \ˈflü-zē\: a usually young woman of loose morals.' Thus a Food Floozie  is not a woman who can be seduced by virtually any man, but rather a woman who can be seduced by virtually any food (other than sushi).



I'm not sure how I came across Food Floozie but I am very glad that I did. Mary's blog is charming and her writing style leaves me feeling like I've just had a conversation (or cooking lesson) from a dear friend.

I love that some of her recipes feature chocolate, and peanut butter.
Check out her post on her kitchen essentials.
 I really enjoy her posts that showcase bits and pieces of her noncooking life

Now, run on over and show Mary some love!

2 comments:

  1. I ADORE yenta Mary! She links up to my Two for tuesday recipe blog hop and her recipes DO tempt the tastebuds, but I also LOVE love love her joy for living and her great sense of humor! Hi! Visiting from Trendy Treehouses find a friend friday! I am now following your blog. You can find me at http://www.amoderatelife.com where I blog about balanced healthy living and the real food love! i am also a networked blog or you can grab my rss feed. Thanks Alex@amoderatelife

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO flattered and humbled and just tickled -- thank you both so much!!! It's a crazy, frazzled, hectic day at work, but such warmth and kindness has made it all better ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.