Tuesday 3 August 2010

Cooking Desires

The longer I'm in South Korea  and virtually kitchenless, the more things I think of that I want to try to make.I want to make them at least once and then decide if its worth the effort. Here is the current list:
  • bread (wheat for sandwiches as well as a sweet bread)
  • yogurt
  • quiche (I love love love quiche)
  • graham crackers
  • marshamallows
  • frozen rocky road treats
  • jam
  • ice cream
  • tortillas
  • churros
  • cheesecake
  • oreos
  • vanilla wafers
  • dill pickles
  • poptarts
  • boston cream pie
Do you make any of these? Is there something thats not on my list that you make or want to make homemade? Do you have any tips?





1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this post! I have a list a mile long of things I want to learn to make from scratch! So far, from your list, I've made a loaf of bread (only once, and it was better for toasting than sandwich making); yogurt--in a crockpot, which was easy but really runny and oh-so plain (I have a recipe of the crockpot variety up on my blog if you want it); and tortillas just the other week! I have a delightful recipe for poptarts that I'm itching to try too!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.