Sunday 15 August 2010

Sunday Smiles

Saturday Smiles will be back next week, its been a busy weekend for us, and having one laptop means limited posting time. So I'm writing my weekly happy list today instead. What things made you smile this week?

1. My mom asked me what foods I want to eat when I get home, and I gave her a  long long list
2. Mr. Groom has 6 more working days left.
3. We went to a yummy buffet Friday night with out friend Aerie and I had the most amazing bread sticks. I want to try to make them. They were honey garlic and absoultely delectable
4. PIZZA SUNDAY!
5. Someone may want to buy our couch!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week despite all the planning chaos ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a happy week! Things that made me smile this week were:

    1. Picking up my pooch from the boarder
    2. Picking fresh blackberries from our property
    3. Making blackberry cobbler
    4. Hearing that a test my mom had came back normal
    5. MY DQ Oreo Blizzard to cool off last night!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blackberries. In fact, last night for dinner I told Mr. Groom that I really really wanted some. Glad to hear about your mom too!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.