Friday 13 August 2010

Featured Follower Friday!!

This week's Featured Follower is .......................

Steph S from A Day in the Life of a Grad Student's Wife

Steph is a chocoholic and sports fan with a growing collegiate tee collection. She is from West Virginia but currently lives in Ohio, where her husband attends Ohio University.

Like me, she struggles sometimes with pronuciation, likes the show The Office and loves to indulge in chocolately treats

She runs a Sweets for the Sweet challenge/meme that I can't wait to bake something for.

She has a cute etsy shop where she sells wonderful handpainted signs.

Steph has a really fun writing style that keeps drawing me back to her blog and always has something interesting to talk about. Go check out her blog and show her some love!

3 comments:

  1. I love your featured blogger posts! You've shared some great sites.

    By the way, I received your comment and YES, I'd love to do the August 23rd spot. Please send me your email address so I can send you a draft sometime next week. My email is littlebit.mandy@gmail.com

    Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, must check out the featured blogger. oh, i have something for you...

    http://go2thekitchen.blogspot.com/2010/08/its-never-too-late.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for checkin me out @ www.k-kronicles.blogspot.com through New Friend Fridays!

    I'm ur new follower...i LOVE chocolate too!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.