Wednesday 4 August 2010

Happy Birthday Little Sister!

Today, August 4th, is my little sister's birthday. We call her Monkey Beth. Don't ask.

She turns 18 today! I guess she's not so little anymore.I can't believe that she graduated highschool this year! I still remember when she said "geen" for green. She's heading off to USC-B. Which is in Beaufort, SC. I'm sad that I'm not at home to make her banana chocolate chip cookies.

Time for a trip down memory lane:

We're both so young here. She's the fashionable one in the black hat.


We used to take modeling lessons at the YMCA


We're both beach bums at heart. I think she caught this fish.


This is the "grandgirls"
This was taken a year or two ago.
She's on the left. I'm the one that looks 16.


Graduation Day!

Happy Birthday Monkey Beth!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! My baby bro turned 25 this year, gah! I still think of him as my baby bro though :) Sweet post.

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.