Monday 16 August 2010

Colpops and the Best Sandwich in Changwon

Colpops- Have I shared these with you yet? Here, take a sip and a sword:



These babies are pretty neat. Personally, I think they'd go over pretty well at baseball games. The bottom cup has your drink of choice. I chose Cider [sigh-da], which tastes a lot like Sprite and Mr. Groom chose Cola (Coke). The second smaller cup sits in side the larger one and is filled with popcorn chicken, that you eat with the tiny plastic sword. Neat huh?

Last night, I decided that today I would write about the Colpops and then Mr. Groom took me out to eat lunch at Millo's Bakery and I had the best sandwich in all of South Korea.

It was called the Tomato Cereals.

It was (the closest I've come to) deli sliced ham, swiss cheese, fresh juicy tomatoes, crisp lettuce and a  deliciously nutty  (bakery fresh) bread. Ahh....

And I forgot to take a picture. But trust me, it was fabulous (and less than four dollars)!

3 comments:

  1. So that's where you are these days? Korea~! Wow! I'm so glad you're finding some good tasting, comfort foods while traveling abroad. That is so important and can make you feel at home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the eating is good in South Korea. I'm appreciative for the pictures you do have. I find this so interesting - junk food in Korea, wow. Great blogging!!

    Haupi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I have never heard of that but it sure sounds good. I had no idea you were in Korea! How cool is that? I have to say I'm a bit jealous. I'd love to take a visit over there. have a colpop for me!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.