Happy Weekend! I hope everyone had a fabulous week, full of witty, charming, delightful, exciting, joyous, and humorous things that made them smile! Write up your list of smiles and link on up!
1. Mr. Groom was on vacation for the first part of the week. We got to spend a lot of quality time together.
2. We were able to buy zucchinni this week, and at a decent price. It makes a good midday snack raw, and a nice dinner sauteed.
3.I got a letter in the mail this week from "Lyric" that included pictures of the shoes she bought for my wedding
4. We finally got a good bit of our premarital counseling book worked out.
5. We'll be back in the states in 16 days! Woo-hoo!
6. We have plans tonight with several people to go eat at the Meat Home- a meat buffet with everything from sausage to squid. And fried veggies. My body needs veggies so badly it won't even care that they are fried.
7. I discovered that on weekdays, once I'm fully awake, its oh 9pm in the states and I can watch all my favorite shows like Cupcake Wars, Chopped, Cake Boss, Good Eats, Craig Fergusson, and the Golden Girls.
8. Mr. Groom found a crossword puzzle book that he's barely touched, so now I have a new thing to keep me busy during the week.
9. I got to talk to my little sister on her birthday!
10. I can't remember what he did, but the other day Mr. Groom had me laughing so hard I couldn't walk and I spilled my cup of water all over the couch. And then he got mad, and I had to laugh even more.
11. I won a blog giveaway!
What things made you smile this week? Don't forget to link up!