Since I didn't get to do Thursday Five this week I thought I would share some good things that happened to me this week:
1. My first guest post went live this week! I'm so excited. You can check it out at the Plunge Project.
2. We had dinner plans with a big group on Saturday. We had duck and then went to karoke.
3. At dinner we meet a very nice English couple. They are new at Mr. Groom's work and will be moving into our neighboorhood on Tuesday.
4.. I bought yummy, fairly fresh peaches this week. I'd been craving them for awhile.
5.We have around 5 weeks until we're both on a plane home.
6. I was able to buy 140 address labels for just over $3 this week from Vistaprint. We'll probably use them to address the RSVP cards with.
7. 50 First Dates came on last night- and in English.