Wednesday 28 July 2010

I'm a huge slacker.

And I apologize.

Getting a blog award always brightens my day a bit. It lets me know someone has taken the time to read and has ended uo actually enjoying my blog! Woot!

But for some mystery reason I am a total slacker when it comes to reposting awards. That being said I have recieved two awards lately and must now pass them on.

I've won the Versatile Blogger Award from The Answer is Chocolate and More than a Mommy. Thanks for the awards ladies! And I'm sorry I've been suh a sslacker about reposting.



So here are my nominess:

Life in Dawleywood
Mandy's Life After 30
My Simple Everyday
Newlywed Adventures
The First Year Wife

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me! It really made my day! I will have to play along! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!! Will mention it sometime in the near future as soon as these boards are over and done with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! My first nomination! Thank you!!!!!! You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Mandy, it's your birthday! Not really.... but it feels like it.... since someone likes you, someone actually likes you, LOL!

    Thanks for the award! You're too kind! It takes me forever (if at all) to pass on these things too. So for now, I'll just blush profusely and blow you virtual kisses as thanks. Then if/when I remember to pass on the love, I will do so...

    Best wishes and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.