Tuesday 5 April 2011

Meal Planning Tuesday

I wnet grocery shopping on Saturday. Here's the upcoming menu:
Tu- Bouchons Au Thon
W Chicken and Dumpling (I can't wait)
Th Brats and Beans
F Penne Pasta (my moms recipe!)
Sa Leftovers
Su Leftovers
M  Mexican Manicotti
Tu Chicken Enchilidas
W Cowboy Beans
Th Corn Frittata
F Slow Cooker Spicky Chicken with Broccoli and Cheese
Sa Leftovers
Su Leftovers
M Chicken Chili
Tu Cheddar Chicken and Black eye peas
W Chile Relleno Casserole with Tortilla chips
Th Pasties with mac and cheese (my scottish favs!)
Upcoming baking:
Frosted Flakes cereal bars
Mounds Bar Cupcakes
And something from somewhere else...probably scones
I promise I haven't dissapeared and that I have more posts coming up soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.