Saturday 22 January 2011

Featured Friday Follower on Saturday

* This was suppoused to post yesterday but I didn't get the chance, as we spent the day at the hospital.

I haven't done this in awhile, but I've come across a blog that I really love, so I'd like to do a quick spotlight. I'm keeping this short because I've got another wedding recap coming up today.

Mary on Mission is a wonderful blog written by an old friend of mine. I used to drive her to school when we were in high school and she has matured into a beautiful, intelligent, mature young woman.

 Mary is new to the blogging world, but is quickly creating a great blog. Her blog is both refreshing and insightful and often serves as a faith-based reminder for me.

So stop by and show her some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.