Tuesday 1 February 2011

Menu Plan

I went shopping today and here's what we'll be eating over the next week and a half

Tuesday- Broccoli Skillet
Wednesday- Pineapple Burgers  and baked beans
Thursday- Chicken Casserole and some sort of vegetable
Friday- Chile Relleno Casserole or tacos
Saturday- leftovers
Sunday- leftovers or hamburger helper
Monday-  crockpot meatloaf and mashed potatoes
Tuesday- onion stuffed cheddar chicken (racheal ray taught me how!) and some sort of vegetable
Wednesday- Bacon, Eggs and pancakes
Thursday- frozen perogis
Friday- spaghetti
Saturday- leftovers or frozen pizza
Sunday- leftovers or frozen pizza

I'll let you know how it goes!

PS: I have two interviews this week!

1 comment:

  1. I watched Rachel Ray make some sort of chicken earlier this week.. Monday maybe (since it is only Tuesday) and it was stuffed with some goodness! I make a lot of her things.

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.