Saturday 19 February 2011

Woot Woot!

Celebrate!



I have a few reasons to be extra happy this weekend!

1. My husband is feeling better and knows what has been causing him pain and worry. And has a way to ease his pain! Praise God!

2. Our new dining room set came today! We got a really good deal. We bought the table and chairs for $599 and it came with a queen sized mattress and box spring set! It's not the best quality mattress but it sure does beat sleeping on the couch and chair and half. And, we plan on moving my parents old bedroom set up this summer for our guest bedroom. So when that happens we can move the free mattress on to it and buy ourselves a nicer mattress.





3. I've been writing pretty steadily for the local paper and started my training at the grocery store last week.

4. Yesterday was sunny and warm enough that I was able to sit outside and read my FREE subscription to Better Homes and Gardens!

5. I've knocked a few things of of my 101/1001 list lately. The latest item was not as hard as I thought it would be. "Cook 15 new non-dessert recipes." And I did it! Suprisingly, before the similar goal to cook 15 new dessert recipes! You can check out my Kitchen Adventures page to check out the recipes I've tried and liked enough to blog about. A few more should be coming this week! Knocking that goal off my list means I've completed 32 of the goals on the list!

What good things happend to you this week?

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a deal, table, sharis, matress and boxspring for 599! OMGosh! lol I can't wait to read your kitchen adventures section!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a HUGE quantity of blessings!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dining room table is gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear your husband is doing better! What a relief!

    Your new dining room table is gorgeous! Love it!

    Celebrate good times, come on! :-)

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.