Thursday 17 February 2011

Menu Planning...Thursday

Somehow we've gotten into the habit of almost running out of dinner foods on Wednesdays so that's when I've been doing the grocery shopping and meal planning gets posted after that. So while it's not Monday, it works for us and tends to last us at leat 1.5 weeks and occasionally 3 weeks. I'm exctied about this upcoming meal plan because it holds a lot of new recipes for me to try.

W- Hamburger Helper

Th- Raw Vegetable Amish Casserole (recipe coming)

F Grilled Chicken Sandwiches and Fries (recipe coming)

Sa Leftovers or Perogis

Su Kielbasa and Cabbage or leftovers (recipe coming)

M Pork Stirfry with Broccoli and Pineapple Chutney

Tu Meat and Potato Pasties (recipe to come)

W Cowboy Beans and Sausage (recipe to come)

Th Breakfast with Jimmy Dean SW Skillet....I love those things

F Spaghetti

Sa Leftovers

Sunday Leftovers

M Italian Grilled Chicken

Tu Pork chops...I haven't decided how I want to do these yet.

1 comment:

  1. My hubs can't stand when I "menu plan" and have it wrote out... so I do it secretly! He doesn't like to know what we are eating each night, says it's to much of a commitment!!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.