Saturday 9 January 2010

Facebook's 25 Random Facts

This has been floating around facebook for ages. I've given into the peer pressure, except I'm posting mine on here.

1.I'm a lefty= I find it impossible to cut in a semi-straight line.
2. I can't drive.

3. I want to be an editor of a magazine.

4. I have a shoe obsession.

5. I love to read.

6. I despise censorship.

7. I'm addicted to chocolate.

8. I love to scrapbook and make cards.

9. I also love looking at scrapbooking materials. Seriously, I could live in Hobby Lobby

10. I sometimes relive the Sunglasses Posse's glory days.

11. I don't drink soft drinks.

12. I could live at the beach.

13. If I did I'd be broke and live under a lawn chair.

14. Red and turquoise are my favorite colors. Partly, because in MY world, turquoise is my birthstone.

15. I don't watch a lot of TV.

16. I LOVE getting mail.

17. I'm a country music fan.

18. I adore pina coladas, daiquris, bahama mamas, hot chocolate with brandy/rum, and mudslides. Basically, I'm what happend to the rum.

19. I can't paint nails.

20. I want to own a cupcake shop. But first I have to become an amazing cupcake baker.

21. I enjoy taking pictures.

22. I want to write greeting cards for a living.

23. My Barbie dolls were whores.

24. I LOVE Grease.

25. I'm still friends with someone I met in kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.