Tuesday 5 January 2010

Better Get Writing, Annoying Bitches and My Engagement Ring

Better Get Writing:

I'm taking a poetry class this Janterm and it looks like its going to be a really great class. I love to write. Although, I am new to poetry. The class only meets twice a week. And as good as that sounds, its got a downfall. My calendar minded self sees lots of free time  to sleep in, scrapbook and hang out with my friends. I need to learn to make myself sit down and do some writing every day. I'm hopeing that going to a poetry reading tonight will help jumpstart my urge to write. I'm also hopeing to make it to a "make n take" tomorrow at a local scrapbooking store that should help me boost my creativity levels.



Annoying Bitches
Theres this chick that my friend is friends with. She comes over or we all go somewhere and ALL she talks about is how she's engaged and how much she misses her fiance. One: We all know shes engaged, could care less, and don't think its going to last. Two: She just saw her fiance within the past two weeks. I haven't seen my man since August. And probably won't see him until this August. Do I go crying to everyone all of the time? NO. So suck it up and deal.

Ring:
My ring finally came yesterday! It was the first time I've seen it. Its gorgeous! I wish I had better pictures but I'll give you what I got.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.