Saturday 18 September 2010

The Makings of a Fabulous Weekend

This weekend has been going great and looks like its going to keep on chugging in that direction.

Last night was Sparkle City's Collegefest, where students from all six colleges gathered to listen to 3 bands and eat free barbecue, pizza, fried oreos, candy apple, funnel cakes and beer. Okay, I ate dinner before hand so I could save all of my free tickets for the fried oreos, funnel cake and candy apples. Goodness, that does make me sound like a pig. I DID share the oreos with both roomies and the funnel cake with Lyric. And I brought the candy apple home for a movie night snack. Before we left for the night though, the waterbottle I packed leaked all in my bag and completely soaked my phone so now the battery won't charge. I have the worst luck with phones! Hopefully, I can find a cheap battery  to buy.

Today I did homework  (bleck) and went shoe shopping. I found a really cute pair of white flats with "crystals" on them, but they're $70 and I really don't want to spend that much on them, so  the plan is to hit up David's Bridal tomorrow to see if I can find something similar. Tonight the plan is to work on invitations with the roomies and Hotglue, watch Lifetime's polygamist move, eat some tenderwhite popcorn and my candy apple.

Tomorrow? Church, lunch with the girls and then a FREE cooking lesson at William Sonoma, updating my registry, more shoe shopping, more homework and the beginning of present delivering for K10's Big Sis/Lil Sis week.

What did you do this weekend? Any exciting plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.