Friday 10 September 2010

5 Question Fridays

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?


Yes! I am really bad about this. My flip flop bedroom slippers are totally worn out and I need more page protctors for my "to try" recipe notebook, but I probably won't buy them until next month, and then I'll probably just get the slippers.
2. How well do you know your neighbors?

I know my neighbors from my childhood home fairly well. They always treated me like their children/grandchildren. Now, if you ask me who lives on my hall in the dorm I could probaly only name three people, and two of them would be my roomates.


3. What age are you looking forward to being?
This one! People are finally starting to stop asking me what colleges I'm looking at. I wonder if its the ring... 22 should be exciting because that'll be my my first year as a married woman.


4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?

Haha, yes. I love seeing if I have any little suprises- especially on campus when clubs are trying to bribe us to attend events by placing candy in our mail boxes. And as soon as I finish my copy of Real Simple, I start looking for the next one



5. What is your earliest childhood memory?

Playing in the yard with weeds I thought were lettuce and being surrounded by 8-10 cats who followed me whereever I went. We lived in the country. (When my parents first bought our house, the street was just a number and was later given a name.)

1 comment:

  1. Following you from 5QF! Hope you'll follow me back too at
    http://ready2gethealthy.blogspot.com

    ~Emma B.

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.