Monday 27 September 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day One

I know, I know. I've already started the ABC challenge and I haven't made any progress on it the last few days. I'm hoping to pick it back up at letter P over the next two weeks, but to try to help myself get back on a writing schedule I'm taking part in the 30 day/post challenge.

Post One: Your Best Friend

I know it sounds cliche but my finace is truly my best friend. I share things with him that no one else knows. We were friends before we dated and I think that is part of what keeps our relationship strong. But I do have a second (as in another, not 2nd place)  best friend.


(photobooth picture)

I like to call her Hotglue and she calls me that sometimes too, so it can get a tad confusing. She's 4ft9 and absolutely adorable. She loves children and is a psychology major at the college down the street.

(Birthday girl!)

We met the summer of my 11th grade year at Governor's School and she has been one of my closest friends ever since then. Even though we used to go through periods of time where one of us would drift away, we've managed to always remain close. Prehaps, absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

(birthday night  picture!)

I've loved living so close to here these past three and a half years and I'm going to miss seeing her whenever I want. She's really crafty and a scrapbooker. We share a love for baking and a fondness for chocolate and are equally crappy cooks. Her mother always tells us both that we will never get married because no man wants to eat sweets 24/7.

She's the maid of honor in my wedding and has been a really big help, conceptually and practically. She, along with my roomates, helped me out for three hours (or so) the other night assembling, addressing, closing and sealing our wedding invites (pictures to come on another post)



(game night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.