Thursday 10 March 2016

Baker Brain


Do you know how when you are first learning something interesting, you keep trying it and reading about it and you may love doing it but you can't really think through and problem solve with the new information?



That's how I've been for a long time with baking. I've been experimenting with different flavor combinations and learning to make many different basic recipes. I've always had to follow a recipe and generally followed a recipe that I Googled and at the most cobbled together some recipes that I'd Googled.

And then, I caught myself. I was sitting in the car before, eating my scone for breakfast, and calculating ratios and different ways to make the scones I'd baked taste better!

Y'all. I think I have a baker's brain.

And that's wonderful news because owning a bakery is one of my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.