Thursday 4 August 2011

Too Many Cakes Too Little Time

I've been given a sneak peek at my next baking challenge. It involves making a cake. So I'm trying to decide what flavor I want to make.

I'm strongly considering

  • An almond cake with apricot filling...and either a vanilla or almond butter cream
  • A choclate, peanut butter,  banana cake with some combination of banana slices,  pb cream cheese frosting and a chocolate ganache
  • A peach, mango, pineapple cake with caramel cream cheese icing
  • chocolate rum cake
  • strawberry champagne cake, filled with champagne soaked strawberries
Which option would you choose? What is your favorite cake flavor or flavor combination?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.