Monday 22 August 2011

Stash Busting Monday #2: Choreos




Photobucket"/>















While filing through my recipes to find something sweet to make for our new neighbor, I realized that I had a recipe for Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies, or Choreos save in several places.  I think that the orginal recipe came from Picky Palate.



I followed her recipe to a "t", well I tried to. And then I was half a cup short of flour and had to use a half  cup of whole wheat flour. That being said, I think the cookies turned out fabulous and don't have a strange taste/texture due to the substitution. However, my batch only made around 15 cookies, and not the two dozen that hers did.

I made these for our neighbor and planned to make them for care packages as well, but since they made less than expected I may have to send a bag of assorted goodies, instead of just choreos.

Here's the cute gift bag for the neighbor:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.