Friday 5 August 2011

Five Questions for Friday!

Thanks to My Little Life for the questions!

1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?


I have a younger sister and yesterday was her birthday! I think the older we get the closer we're getting


2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?

As long as its slightly in either direction I think I'm okay!



3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?

I love funnel cakes and caramel/candy apples!



4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?

I don't have kids!



5. Pool or Ocean?

Ocean all the way baby!

2 comments:

  1. participating in 5QF...
    I agree I love the caramel apples....they are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! :) (Found your blog from Five Question Friday)

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.