Saturday 25 December 2010

My First Ever Peanut Butter Pie!

Mike's family is coming over for lunch today and knowing that Mike's dad loves PB pie, I decided to look up a recipe and make one.

Here is what happened:

I made a graham cracker crust with crushed graham crackers and melted butter.

Then I whipped up the good stuff.

Ingredients:

8 oz softened cream chz
1/2 c creamy pb
1/2 cup confectioners sugar
8 oz whipped cream
pb cups

Mix the cream chz, confectioners sugar and pb until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.  Spoon over crust and let chill overnight. Decorate with pb cups.

(If my phone would let me upload pics I would have a pretty picture to share.)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, and Merry Christmas! I adore peanut butter pie, and am getting hungry just reading this ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a good recipe!! hope you had a wonderful christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds AMAZING! Peanut butter is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.