Thursday 30 December 2010

2011 Word

Leanne at From Chaos Comes Happiness has challenged her readers to select a word to focus on during 2011. Being the word lover I am I decided to give this challenge a go.

2011 is a new year full of new opportunites, possiblities, and challenges. What word should I pick to help me embrace the new year? I started by making a list of words that I thought I might like to focus on. At the top of the list were:

Create
Love
Appreciate
Learn
Simplify

All of the words I think would benefit me this year but I  think that since 2011 brings with it the first year of marriage, I choose Love.

I want to focus on loving my husband and on nurturing our relationship. I want to remember to  love even when times are busy, finances are tight and we are frustrated.

I want to focus on  loving myself. This means exercising, eating healthy,  learning to do my makeup and making time for my friends and hobbies.

I want to focus on my  love of learning and creating. I want to love learning to cook, love taking the 365 photo challenge, love decorating our new home and making our wedding scrapbook

3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for joining the challenge to come up with a Word for the New Year! AND for linking up to my blog!!!

    I love you word - and believe it's so very fitting for you! Happy New Year and enjoy LOVING life in the 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by from Leanne's place. Nice to meet you!! I think your 2011 one little word is going to be a big one!! Can't wait to see how it pops up in posts and recipes and life.
    Here's to a 2011 LOVE fest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a perfect word! Love encompasses so many aspects, and you've clearly considered many of them ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.