Thursday 2 December 2010

Making Progress on My List!

This morning I bought really cute address labels with my new address on them! That was item number 7 under "Domesticness" on my list of 101 things to do.

The address on the labels is for our new townshouse. All I've seen of it so far is pictures from a cell phone, so I'm very excited to get up to PA and see it and startign setting up our home.

But I have heard that its a two bedroom, has big closets in the master bedroom and has all new flooring and paint and a new dishwasher. Sounds good to me! I'll do a post with picutres once I move in!
Mike has moved in already so that he can be closer to his NEW JOB! But the poor guy is sleeping on the floor and watching two TV channels. Hopefully the couch delivery will come through on Friday, and they will hook up the phone, internet and cable on Saturday so he can have a little more convienences- and so that I can actually have a conversation with him- there is no cell service that covers the area so we haven't been able to talk very much. But, only a little over a week and we'll be married!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.