Tuesday 2 November 2010

A Fun Filled Halloween Weekend

What did you do for Halloween?

Saturday night I went to a party at Hotglue's apartment. She and her roomates were dressed as characters from Dora, I went as a 1950's housewife, Lyric as Audrey Hepburn and K10 as Rosie the Riveter.




We played board games, drank strawberry margaritas and they taught me how to meringue, in case I want to do it at my wedding. Sunday night a group off us walked around the neighboorhood looking at all of the tiny tiny princesses and cowboys. It was fun and we got good exercise.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like it was SO much fun! Love, love, love the cupcake apron ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love all the fun you're having and that you tell us about. Makes me so happy (and jealous) for you! You should be having the time of your life right now so enjoy it!

    I hope you're doing well and all the wedding plans are coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.